Are you ready to start talking to your child about bodies?
I hope so!
Because this body bundle will help you with having open and honest conversations with your child about bodies - their body, your body and everybodies! You'll find child friendly anatomically-correct cartoon illustrations that show your child how the private body parts are different. Plus a Parent Guide that will find all the help you'll need to start having comfortable conversations with your child about their body (without taking away their childhood innocence).
This bundle contains everything you need to get started!
The Body Talk Bundle includes:
- Let's Look at Different Body Parts
- 15 child friendly anatomically correct illustrations of the genitals and internal reproductive organs
- Labelled illustrations (so you don't need to remember the names of the different parts)
- Child friendly definitions of the different parts
- Parent Guide with suggestions on how to use the illustrations with your child
- Print the illustrations or download to an eReader
- How to Talk to Kids About Bodies
- 30 page guide that will show you how to teach your child the correct names and to have shame-free conversations about bodies
- Read on your computer, tablet or phone OR print at home
Let's Look at Different Body Parts
Features 15 CHILD FRIENDLY and anatomically-correct cartoon illustrations of the genitals and internal reproductive organs that are appropriate for children from the age of 3 and up.
- 15 child friendly anatomically correct illustrations of the genitals and internal reproductive organs.
- Labelled illustrations so you don't need to remember the names of the different parts.
- Child friendly definitions so you can describe the different parts to your child.
- Parent Guide with suggestions on how to use the illustrations with your child.
- Print the illustrations or download to an eReader.
How to Talk to Kids About Bodies
This 38 page guide will show you how to have shame-free conversations with your child about their private parts (or genitals). It will help you to teach your child the correct words and to talk about their body comfortably.
You will find out how to:
- Talk to children up to the age of 12 about their private parts with more confidence and less cringe.
- Decide which words to use so that your child is using language that they understand and is appropriate for their developmental stage and age.
- Feel more comfortable using words that you aren’t used to using so that you can move from awkward to natural conversations.
- Explain the rules for using these words so that your child doesn’t use them inappropriately or at the wrong place or time!
- Include the private body parts in everyday conversation with age-appropriate suggestions for babies and toddlers (0-2), pre-schoolers (3-5), early schoolers (6-8) and tweens (9-12).
THE BODY TALK BUNDLE
Save 30% with this bundle of resources that will help you to start talking about bodies
$24.00 $17.00 USD or $30.00 $21.00 AUD
Have honest conversations that guide your child as they grow up, and strengthen your relationship without feeling embarrassed, awkward or nervous.