Sex Education Answer App
Quick, easy, age-appropriate scripts that tell you exactly how to talk to your child about sex
(Formerly known as Sex Ed Quickies)
This web-based APP provides parents with simple answers to their child’s questions about absolutely anything to do with love, sex, relationships & growing up. Ideal for parents of 3 to 14 year olds.
Please note: This product is a web-based APP as well as PDF files. Upon purchase, you’ll receive an immediate email with a link. Simply click to gain access to the app. The printable files can be accessed from inside the App.
The Sex Education Answer App is a set of age-specific scripts that provides parents with quick, easy age-appropriate answers to kid’s questions about a wide range of sex-related topics.
Which means you can answer your child’s questions with less cringe and more confidence. And a lot more trust!
You’ll find individual scripts for children of each age, from 3 to 14 years.
You can either print out the scripts for the ages that you need. Or access them through the web-based app. So whether you are at home or at the shops, you’ll have answers that are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Here’s a peek at what’s inside:
- Word-for-word scripts that provide you with the exact wording to use when talking to your child about sex (without telling them more than they are ready for).
- Answers to over 300 questions on a wide range of different topics, including how babies are made, sexual intercourse, body parts, puberty, relationships, pregnancy, birth, masturbation, sexual diversity, gender, pornography, STIs, contraception and much more.
- 11 individual sets of scripts with answers for kids aged between 3 to 13 years of age. Reduce overwhelm by only reading what’s relevant. Just print the relevant PDF file for your child.
- Save the web-based app so that you have the answers at your fingertips 24/7. It works right in the browser of your iPhone, iPad, android device or laptop/desktop. There’s no app or software to download.
- Follow the prompts and give answers that are respectful of your personal values and beliefs. So that your child knows what behavior is (and isn’t) okay in your family and faith.
- An overview of healthy child sexual development so that you know what sexual behaviours and curiosity to expect in your child. Which means you know whether to worry (or not).
- Parent Guide that shows you how to use the scripts and encourages you to start by guiding you past the most common parental objections to sex education, so that you can get started, right away, without any hesitation.
- and more…
Buy the Sex Education Answer App and start talking to your child about sex NOW before someone else does it for you!