There are two ways to download your files. From your email receipt or by logging into your Account on Sex Ed Rescue.
The easiest way to open them is to open up the ‘Your Sex Ed Rescue Shop order from DD/MM/YYYY’ email on the device that you plan on reading the book on. Download the file and your device should automatically find the app for you.
Through the Sex Ed Rescue website
- Click ‘My Account’ at the top of any page (mobile users will find the link in the menu), or visit sexedrescue.com/shop/my-account/.
- Your username is likely to be the email address you entered when you ordered and you also chose a password with your order.
- If you have forgotten your login details, please select Lost your password?
- Once you have logged in you will be in the “My Account” area and you will see a button called DOWNLOADS (for eBook or PDF) or MY COURSES.
- Click on DOWNLOADS and you will see a list of all the files you have purchased.
- Click on the name of each file, to start the download.
- Click on COURSES and you will see a list of all the online courses you have purchased.
- Click on the name of the course, then click Unit 1, and your course will open.
If you are still having issues, please email via the contact page or email me directly at cath (at) sexedrescue (dot) com.