Hi there, and thanks for your interest in the Sex Ed Rescue Affiliate Program.
If you have a website, write a blog or regularly connect with parents with children of all ages, then my products are relevant to your audience and could be a great complement to what you already offer.Keep on reading to find out more!
What is an Affiliate Program?
An Affiliate Program is basically where you share my products (through a special link) with your audience, and if they buy something, you receive a commission.
So you might write a blogpost about how to talk to your child about the birds and bees, and you’ll then link to my PDF, Let’s Talk About Sex, which tells parents how to explain sex to their child. Maybe you’re looking for some products to list on your resources page on your website. Or you run workshops, and you want to sell some books at the back of the room (whilst parents are fired up and feeling ready to start talking).
If someone clicks your special link and then buys a product you will then receive a commision. It’s that simple, and pretty easy to set up!
If you want to learn more about Affiliate programs, Sendowl (who I use to run my program) has more information here.
What is the Sex Ed Rescue Affiliate Program?
This is how the Sex Ed Rescue Affiliate Program works:
- 40% commission on eProducts ie eBooks, printables, PDFs, online courses and web-based App.
- 20% commission on print products ie paperback books.
- Commission is rewarded to the first affiliate to refer, which means that if you are the FIRST affiliate link a potential customer clicks, YOUR link sticks (even if they click another Sex Ed Rescue affiliate link AFTER yours ).
- 60 day Cookie life (as long as the potential customer has not cleared their cookies or they don’t use a different device to purchase… which is what happens with ALL affiliate programs).
- Monthly payments via Paypal (you will need a Paypal account). Payments will be for the entire previous month eg affiliate sales from September will be paid out in early October.
You can find the Terms and Conditions here.
How to join
Getting started is pretty easy. You can join my Affilate Program, which is managed by SendOwl, here. Payouts are made through Paypal, so you will need to sign up with the same email address as your paypal account.
Read the terms (you can find the longer terms and conditions here), check the box if you agree to them and then click ‘Join’. Once you’ve joined, follow these instructions:
- Go to SendOwl and log in.
- On the left-hand sidebar, click ‘Programs’.
- Find and click ‘SexEdRescue’.
- Where it says ‘Click to see affiliate links’, go ahead and click that.
- Under ‘Description Link’ is your affiliate link (use this when promoting any products).
How to promote products
The most effective way to sell affiliate products is by creating engaging content on your blog and website and leveraging social media platforms.For instance, I promote affiliate products on my blog and to my newsletter audience when it’s relevant and in a way that’s helpful to my reader. And I also leverage different social media platforms depending on the product.Here’s a few ideas that have been really effective for current affiliates:
- Write an honest review of one of the products. Go into depth about how you felt before you purchased the ebook and how it’s helped you now that you’re on the other side and have implemented the strategies outlined.
- Send a dedicated email to your email subscribers promoting the product/s. Share your own experience and opinion on it.
- List the products on the Resources page on your website.
- Promote on Pinterest, on your boards and also in group boards. You can also loop them through Tailwind so that you’re not having to constantly repin the image to your boards.
- Promote on your social media platforms. Just make sure you’re following the rules of those platforms or groups, and declare if it is an affiliate link.
- Mention the products in relevant posts.Go back over old posts and add your affiliate link to relevant posts. Also include the link in any relevant posts you promote from now on.
Products to promote
You can find all my products here. They include eBooks, printables, PDFs, online courses and web-based App.
How will I know if I make a commission and how do I keep track of them?
If you earn a commission you will be notified by email. In the email it will tell you what you sold, how much for and how much commission you made on the sale. To track your commissions you can head to your SendOwl dashboard and there it will tell you how much you’ve sold and your earnings.
How are affiliate sales tracked?
All sales are tracked through your unique link created by SendOwl. You must use that link in order to earn commissions on the sale. The potential customer must also have cookies enabled on their browser to be able to credit the sale to you.
How do I receive my commissions and when will it be paid?
All affiliate commissions will be paid out at the start of the month. are paid on the 15th of each month for sales generated the month prior. For example, any sales made between January 1 – 31st, commissions will then be paid on February 15th. Also, if the 15th falls on a Saturday or Sunday the commissions will be sent out the next Business day.