Need a speaker for a conference, seminar or workshop?
Or need an expert or a quote?
Here’s what I do…
I created Sex Ed Rescue after having helped thousands of people, as a sex therapist, and counsellor with over 25 years clinical experience. Having seen the impact that poor or lack of sex education, has on an individual’s sexuality and sex-life, I decided that the best way to make change is through supporting parents. I’m passionate about empowering parents to talk about sex with their kids. Despite the fact that you can Google it like never before, today there’s a greater need for proper sex education, values and wisdom. And having done a tonne of postgraduate work (plus the work that comes with parenting), I can talk about sex in practical, down-the-earth ways that give parents the inspiration and confidence they need. As an experienced speaker, my approach normalises sex education and draws on personal anecdotes and stories. I have a practical, down-to-earth, interactive style that my audience always appreciates.
- Family friendly businesses
- Community organisations
- Local government
- Private parenting groups
- Sex education
- Child Sexual Development
- Sexualisation of children
- Registered Nurse and Midwife
- Post-Graduate Certificate, Sexual Health & Venereology
- Masters, Health Promotion (Curtin University of Technology)
- Post-Graduate Diploma, Sexology (Curtin University of Technology)
- Cert IV in Assessment & Workplace Training
- Cert IV Relationship Education
Speaking fees & availability
Please contact me for details or email me at cath (at) sexedrescue (dot) com.
Need an expert or a quote?
I am available for interview or to comment on the following sex education related topics:
- Sex education
- Child sexual development
- Child sexualised behaviour
Here’s some of the places I have been featured, with the full list here.
I’m a member of…
- Society of Australian Sexologists
- Sex Education Forum
- The Australasian Sexual Health and HIV Nurses Association (ASHHNA)
- National Childhood Bureau – NCB Early Childhood Member
Got something else in mind?
I love participating in projects that empower parents. If you’ve got an exciting creative opportunity and are in need of a contributor or collaborator in the area of sex education or child sexuality, feel free to drop me a line at cath (at) sexedrescue (dot) com.