How to talk about puberty & sex with your tween girl
A straightforward common-sense book for parents on how to talk about puberty and sex with your tween girl. Ideal for parents of 8 to 13 year olds. Price includes worldwide shipping.
Please Note: Paperback includes a free copy of the eBook. Upon purchase, you’ll receive an immediate email with a link. Simply click that link to download the eBook file. You can also find download instructions here. You will receive a confirmation email when your paperback is shipped.
Do you have a girl who is getting closer to puberty? Who needs to learn about the changes that will soon be coming her way?
As you watch her rapidly grow up, maybe you are wondering…
Will I say too much and overwhelm her? Will I say too little and misinform her? Do girls need to understand puberty differently than boys? How do I approach the topic without embarrassing her, or myself? What if she shows no interest, or covers her ears while walking away?
In Girl Puberty: How to Talk About Puberty and Sex With Your Tween Girl, you’ll find all the help you will need to start having honest conversations that will guide your child through puberty, and strengthen your relationship without feeling embarrassed, awkward or nervous.
What’s inside Girl Puberty:
- 104 page paperback or ebook that is based on the latest peer-reviewed research and evidence-based practice.
- Understand what puberty means for your child so you are fully prepared to answer their questions.
- Realise the importance of discussing puberty before it starts so your child isn’t surprised, confused or frightened.
- Know the evolving changes that happen during puberty, and when they are likely to happen, so you can confidently identify them and prepare your child for what comes next.
- Create crucial talking points you can use with your child before they get misinformation from somewhere else, so you know the right information to share at the right time.
- Develop basic tools to help you easily talk to your child, even if they are reluctant to talk about puberty.
Aimed at parents of young girls aged between 8 to 13 years old, Girl Puberty includes everything you will need to discuss and how to start talking about it.
Get your copy today and start preparing for adolescence now!