If you are having trouble ordering online, processing a payment, accessing your account or downloading a file you have purchased, please see the FAQs below for instructions to resolve this. If you are still having issues please email me via the contact page or email me directly at cath (at) sexedrescue (dot) com.
If you have a query regarding a postal order you’ve placed (e.g. for books), if you wish to place an order manually, or wish to inquire about making a trade purchase, please email via the contact page or email me directly at cath (at) sexedrescue (dot) com.
I don’t have a Paypal account and would like to use my credit card.
You don’t need to have a Paypal account to purchase an item. When you arrive at the Paypal page, it will allow you to either use your Paypal account or to use a credit card.
DOWNLOAD ISSUES: I’m having trouble downloading a product that I’ve bought OR I didn’t receive email instructions.
If you have not received an email containing a link to your download from SexEdRescue.com in relation to your order, please check your spam/junk folder (If you’re using Gmail, you may need to look under the Updates tab). Otherwise, to access your downloads, you need to log in to your My Account area on the Sex Ed Rescue website. Please follow the instructions below:
- Click ‘My Account’ at the top of any page (mobile users will find the link in the menu), or visit sexedrescue.com/shop/my-account/.
- Your username is likely to be the email address you entered when you ordered and you also chose a password with your order.
- If you have forgotten your login details, please select Lost your password?
- Once you have logged in you will be in the “My Account” area and you will see a button called DOWNLOADS (for eBook or PDF) or MY COURSES.
- Click on DOWNLOADS and you will see a list of all the files you have purchased.
- Click on the name of each file, to start the download.
- Click on COURSES and you will see a list of all the online courses you have purchased.
- Click on the name of the course, then click Unit 1, and your course will open.
If you are still having issues, please email via the contact page or email me directly at cath (at) sexedrescue (dot) com.
EBOOK DOWNLOADS: How can I view the eBook on my mobile/tablet/kindle?
Android users can simply download the .epub file directly from the ‘downloads’ area of their account and store them on their devices. Most ebook reader apps, such as FBreader, will scan your device and add the file to your device automatically. Here is a link to a list of ebook readers for Android devices.
iPhones or iPads
Apple is known for its security which means downloading files directly to your device is not always as easy as with Android.
Once you have downloaded your epub file from the ‘downloads’ area of your account you there are a few options to get it onto your device.
The most common method is to send an email to yourself with the file attached and open it from your phone using the Apple Mail app on the iPhone/iPad (or however you normally open emails on your phone). When you download the attachment, you will be presented with options on which apps can open this file such as iBooks.
Another option is the Kindle iOS app has a specific email account for sending own files. If you have an iPhone and iPad, and you’ve got Kindle app on both, each of them has a separate email. If you send a file to this email, it will be added directly to the relevant app.
Here is an article with more information on transferring ebooks onto iOS devices.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship to anywhere in the world.
How much is shipping?
Shipping & handling is FREE (ie already included within the price of the book).
How long will my order take to arrive?
7-10 Business days.I ordered some products and they haven’t arrived. How can I check?
Because I order your book directly from the printer, postage will take longer. It will take the printer 3-5 days to print the book, and then between 7-10 days to be shipped.
I ordered some products and they haven’t arrived. How can I check?
If you have any queries about orders please email me via the contact page or email me directly at cath (at) sexedrescue (dot) com.
Can I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order if it is shippable and the order hasn’t been dispatched. If it is a downloadable product and has been downloaded, then you are unable to cancel your order as you have already received your product. You can find all the legal stuff here.
Please contact me via the contact page or email me directly at cath (at) sexedrescue (dot) com.
Can I return my order for a refund?
If your order was damaged when you received it or was not what you expected, we are happy to arrange a replacement or refund. Please email me via the contact page or email me directly at cath (at) sexedrescue (dot) com, if you would like to return an item and include your order number and phone number so that I can process your request promptly.
- Books may be returned for a refund provided they are sent back accompanied by the tax invoice (printable from your account).
- Refunds will be made to the same credit card (or tender type) that was charged for the original purchase.
- If a product is returned for any reason other than it being damaged or not as described, the customer is liable for postage.
- If the product is damaged a new copy will be supplied.
- eBooks and other digital products cannot be returned or exchanged after purchase unless faulty.