Book Review: A set of cards that can be used to start discussions with tweens and teens about puberty.
A short overview of this book
Girltopia Cards by Jane Bennett will help parents to start to have more meaningful conversations with their daughter about puberty and growing up.
This set of cards have been designed as a tool that parents can use to start having important conversations with their daughters as they mature to adulthood.
The cards are arranged into 5 sets:
- ME suite features sentence starters to invite story-telling.
- DOING cards describe modes of action, such as ‘I imagine’, to help girls build an appreciative awareness of their own developing skills.
- FEELINGS suite offers gentle cues to support emotional intelligence.
- US cards provide prompts to stimulate conversations about relationships.
- BODY suite cards help girls to deepen their understanding and appreciation of their female bodies.
A fantastic resource that parents can use around the table to start more meaningful conversations with their daughter.
What’s the ideal age for this book?
This resource is for parents to use with 8 to 14+ year old girls.
✅ Buy a copy
Where can you buy a copy of this book?
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You may also find other affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
You can find more books like this in my extensive list of Sex Education Books for Children.
Have a look through the book